I have a new meme – this one from Manoj Sterex. Here goes . . . just a list of random questions:
1. Last movie you saw in a theatre?
I totally don’t remember. We don’t go to movies in theaters very often.
2. What book are you reading?
“Now and Forever” by Ray Bradbury. Just finished “The World Without Us” by Alan Weisman.
3. Favourite board game?
Clue or Boggle.
4. Favourite magazine?
Wired, even though sometimes the snarkiness comes across as snottiness.
5. Favourite smells?
Lilacs in the spring, Hubby’s fresh pizza.
6. Favourite sounds?
The voices of my Hubby and kids, most music, songbirds.
7. Worst feeling in the world?
Undeserved guilt (my mom was very good at making me feel guilty for things I shouldn’t have felt guilty for).
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
What I have to do during the day.
9. Favourite fast food place?
Val’s – a little burger joint in St. Cloud. There’s no place to sit in Val’s. You just order and go. We typically eat in the car in the parking lot.
10. Future child’s name?
We won’t be having any more children, so there are no future children to name. Now, if the question had been about characters in an upcoming book . . . .
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d…”
Pay off our credit card and house, give some to charity, hmm . . . I’d have to think about this more. Probably put it in savings and live off the interest, depending upon how much “a lot” is.
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Nope. Not even as a kid.
13. Storms- cool or scary?
14. Favourite drink?
Water, mint tea, fruit smoothies.
15. Finish this statement. “If I had the time I would…”
Learn to play an instrument and get into better shape.
16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
Yes, but I don’t prefer this part. Too woody.
17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
The closest I’ll get to telling you is “Central Minnesota.”
19. Favourite sports to watch?
I don’t watch sports very often. Gymnastics is my favorite, though.
20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
He lives in India, a country I have long been fascinated with, and he has told me some interesting things about his country.
21. What’s under your bed?
Clothing we don’t wear much, stuff for when Eldest Son moves away to school, and the heating pad.
22. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
23. Morning person or night owl?
24. Over easy or sunny side up?
25. Favourite place to relax?
Bedroom and walking in the woods.
26. Favourite pie?
Apple or Key Lime
27. Favourite ice cream flavor?
Raspberry sherbet, although that’s not technically ice cream. Vanilla with raspberry and chocolate swirls.
Of all the people you tagged this to, who’s most likely to respond first? Ohh, I don’t know. It depends on who has time. I’ll tag Joy, Joanne, Kim, Erin, Reeva, Devin, Rob, and LKWinter. I’ll also tag Alice, who doesn’t have a blog, but she can answer in the comments.