It’s meme time again, ladies and gentlemen! For those of you who don’t know what a meme is (and I know there are a few of you reading this blog), let me explain. A meme is a little online game in which a series of questions goes around from blogger to blogger. Once a blogger answers the questions, she tags other bloggers to continue on. I was tagged for this meme by Kim at Knit Whimsies.
Here are the rules for this meme:
List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
Tag seven people to do the same.
Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag “whoever wants to do it”.
1. I do not have the patience or authority to own a dog, although I love my in-laws’ dog, Ike.
2. I can’t stand seeing birds in cages. They are meant to be flying around free.
3. I get twitchy if I miss a day of blogging.
4. I can eat the same lunch pretty much day after day and not get sick of it. Peanut butter and jelly sandwich, yogurt and a piece of fresh fruit.
5. I’ve gotten really good at ignoring housework when I’m writing. In fact, now when I need a break from sitting and writing, housework is a bit of a treat because it gets me moving. Of course, my real secret is that I mentally write while I’m doing housework. I come up with good ideas while doing menial things.
6. My husband and I have an agreement. If I buy a motorcycle of my own, he’ll take dance lessons with me.
7. When I first got glasses in the third grade, I used to think that if I took them off, people couldn’t see me, because I couldn’t see them. (The whole world’s blurry!)
Now, it’s time for me to tag seven people. Several of you don’t have blogs, and that’s okay. If you want to participate, just put your list in the comments area. I’m tagging Ryan, Erin, O.W., A.K., Rianna, Alice (yes, you, Ali!) and Jody. Look! I managed to tag seven people! (For those of you who don’t have a blog, don’t worry about the tagging part.)